Sunday, April 17, 2005

Engineered Crativity - the beginning

Working on the possibilities of Quantum Leaps in Creativity I have considered the use of both the idea I describe as Infinite Generation and the quantum leap method of combining forces on two or more computers to accomplish quantum calculations utilizing computing power not available before the computing power of the two or more units are combined - In the case of Engineered Creativity I utilize the creativity and ideas of more than one person in order to create the quantum effect in pursuing a quantum result in the end product - Amazing results are being accomplished in otherwise ordinary circumstances that lead me to believe that I should continue to pursue a definite course of action in this direction on a steady basis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home